UX design goes much deeper than creating something visually stunning. Without solving real problems for end-users, pretty graphics land nowhere. It is about being empathetic to users by understanding their pain points, and discovering opportunities with stakeholders that gives the greatest ROI.
We approach design as a well thought-out process that maximizes our capability to understand the problem and create optimal solutions. A typical process at Motherapp involves the following:
- Stakeholder and end-user interviews
- Project objectives and success benchmark definition
- Creation of personas that summarises the jobs to be done
- Identification and validation of high priority problems through opportunity score
- Creation and validation of multiple concepts and prototypes with stakeholders and end users
- Specify solutions through user stories with associated wireframes, acceptance criteria and visual proposals